Quantcast

Adding agents dynamically and specifying their architecture

Adding agents dynamically and specifying their architecture

davide

I'm developing a software where users can dynamically add agents that uses various artifacts. Adding dynamically an agent is easy by using the internal action .create_agent provided by jason, but when I try to use some cartago artifacts from within the added agents, jason returns the following error:

[Environement] The action makeArtifact("[...]","[...]",[],Id) done by [the added agent] is not implemented in the default environment.

So, how can I specify the environement (more precisely, I have to use cartago environement) for a dynamically added agent into Jason?

thanks,
davide