Quantcast

Atomic plan and action failure

Marcos Côrtes
Hello developers...

I has worked in a shooting environment. I create a plan to do the agent scapes of other agent.

The plan is follow:

@scape_find[atomic]
+!scape:
.calcDirection(DX, DY);//calc enemy direction
<-
move(-1*DX, -1*DY); //move one cell in contrary direction of enemies. This method has failed.
//do other things
.

I run the agent and when it use the @scape_find plan and action move fail, it generates the -scape event but does not remove the stack intention from Intention base and is trying run move again forever.

It is the normal behavior for a atomic plan?

thanks...

--
Ass: Marcos Côrtes
Mestrando Computação - UFF