Configuring vm options when running jason?

Configuring vm options when running jason?

Alan Gordon White
Quick question - how would I configure the jvm options when running
jason through the eclipse plugin?

Specifically, there's some code (in an external jar - it seems
significantly slower when called by a Jason agent than when run by
command line) I want to test with different levels of assigned memory,
i.e. -Xmx, -Xms etc arguments.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Re: Configuring vm options when running jason?

Jomi Hubner
Hi Alan,

the easiest way is to create a custom build.xml file where the "run" task is customised with your X arguments. In find some directions in the FAQ (items 4.3 e 4.5): http://jason.sourceforge.net/faq.