Quantcast

Create agents from GUI

somallef
Good evening! Sorry the frequency of questions, but this time found no previous answer or example of Jason to help me! This time need to create a GUI to manage the creation of agents and allow to set your BB before starting it. The example that is closer to that was the "Auction" but in this instance it only allows you to add a goal in an agent already exists. But I want to create an agent through the GUI and set an initial belief for him also through the GUI. It's possible? Which class and method should I use? If you can give me a basic example, I can get by! Tks.,

Re: Create agents from GUI

Jomi Fred Hübner
Hi, I updated the create agent demo with an internal action that does what you need.

        https://github.com/jason-lang/jason/tree/master/demos/create-agent