Database connectivity problem

Deepak Chandolia
hello everyone,
i am doing a project , ( A recommender system) in jason  and i am
facing some problems:-

1. I am  not able to get the database connectivity with the
environment.I had tried it with mysql. And i was  successful in doing
with java but had failed in jason.So, any immediate suggestion about
this problem is welcomed.

2.Secondly, any suggestion about the elcetronic bookstore's problem of
saci instalation , is welcomed.