EBDI with Jason

dantezco (Bugzilla)
Hi guys

I'm working on a EBDI agent model development, and I am trying to do
so by extending Jason. However, I'm having a hard time figuring out
the code, because, not to offend anyone's sensibilites, but the
documentation is kind of lacking.

Is there any sort of internal-dev-documentation that I can have access to?

Thank you very much.

--
Dante

http://dzaupa.notapipe.org/

"PLANEJAR, v.t. Incomodar-se sobre a melhor maneira de atingir um
resultado acidental."

Usuário Linux #459228 -- Mint 11

Re: EBDI with Jason

Did you see the Document page in the website (jason.sf.net)?
You wouldn't be able to follow the code without looking at the API doc
anyway.
Although I think you should redevelop Jason from scratch with better
documented code rather than looking at code with lacking documentation.
And, of course, do that in your spare time and make it all free for
everybody to use and complain that your comments are not good enough -
WITHOUT offending anyone's sensibility of course. :)
If you allow me not to offend your sensibility, next time you should
consider checking the resources you are given for free before bothering
people with such questions.

Good luck!

Rafael