FWD from Chu Viet Hung: using jason agent in continuous space

FWD from Chu Viet Hung: using jason agent in continuous space

Rafael H Bordini-2

Hello Jason's User,

i am trying to build an agent with jason. The agent should move in a continuous space and be able to perceive objects in its visible area ( for example: positions of objects).

I found some examples on the jason website. But the environments used in such examples are discrete (grid environment).

My question is:

can I code a jason-based agents, which in an continuous space (environment) move ?.

It is great if I receive an example (java code, etc.) as answer for the question above.

Many thanks for your answers

best regard

Chu