From S.Cranefiled: Is there an official Maven source for jason.jar?

Rafael H Bordini-2

message from Stephen Cranefield attached, regarding Maven

It would be very useful if there were an official version of jason.jar in a public Maven repository. I found a copy in a repository at http://sk-3.tbm.tudelft.nl/maven/, but I don't know if that is endorsed by the Jason team.

Given the LPGL licence, we can't distribute software that makes use of Jason without either distributing jason.jar and the Jason source code, or leaving it up to users to obtain Jason and manually provide the link to the jar file when building the system that uses Jason. It would be much simpler if we could distribute a pom.xml file that points to an officially sanctioned version of jason.jar.

Regards,
Stephen