Fwd: Create agents from GUI

Kenefosa
Hi

1) For you to give beliefs to your agent from/through GUI. You will create a CArtAgO GUIartifact class like this:

public class MySimpleGUI extends GUIArtifact {

}

Follow details on the link below: http://cartago.sourceforge.net/?page_id=122

2) give this class e.g. MySimpleGUI to the agent to observe. So when you type from a keyboard, your agent will get the percept and update its BB.

HTH

Ken

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jomi Fred Hübner [via jason] <[hidden email]>
Date: 1 November 2016 11:07:26 GMT
To: Kenefosa <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Create agents from GUI

Hi, I updated the create agent demo with an internal action that does what you need.

        https://github.com/jason-lang/jason/tree/master/demos/create-agent

> On 31 de out de 2016, at 21:11, somallef <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Good evening! Sorry the frequency of questions, but this time found no previous answer or example of Jason to help me! This time need to create a GUI to manage the creation of agents and allow to set your BB before starting it. The example that is closer to that was the "Auction" but in this instance it only allows you to add a goal in an agent already exists. But I want to create an agent through the GUI and set an initial belief for him also through the GUI. It's possible? Which class and method should I use? If you can give me a basic example, I can get by! Tks.,
> Sent from the jason-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

http://jason.2324890.n4.nabble.com/Create-agents-from-GUI-tp834p835.html
To start a new topic under jason-users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from jason-users, click here.
NAML