Fwd: Debugging JaCaMo by a remote machine

Fwd: Debugging JaCaMo by a remote machine

Cleber Amaral
Hi there,

First, is this list also suitable to talk about JaCaMo projects?

I am running eclipse IDE and debugging a JaCaMo simple project by a SSH connection with a remote machine (using OpenStack). In this environment the app cannot find the host. Does someone has an idea what is happening?

java.net.UnknownHostException: mas4opc-server: mas4opc-server: Name or service not known
at java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1496)
at jacamo.infra.EnvironmentInspectorWeb.startHttpServer(EnvironmentInspectorWeb.java:53)
at jacamo.infra.JaCaMoLauncher.createEnvironment(JaCaMoLauncher.java:251)
at jacamo.infra.JaCaMoLauncher.create(JaCaMoLauncher.java:238)
at jacamo.infra.JaCaMoLauncher.main(JaCaMoLauncher.java:97)
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: mas4opc-server: Name or service not known
at java.net.Inet6AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native Method)
at java.net.InetAddress$1.lookupAllHostAddr(InetAddress.java:922)
at java.net.InetAddress.getAddressesFromNameService(InetAddress.java:1316)
at java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1492)
... 4 more
java.net.UnknownHostException: mas4opc-server: mas4opc-server: Name or service not known
at java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1496)
at jason.architecture.MindInspectorWeb.startHttpServer(MindInspectorWeb.java:74)
at jason.architecture.MindInspectorWeb.get(MindInspectorWeb.java:45)
at jason.asSemantics.Agent.initAg(Agent.java:167)
at jason.asSemantics.Agent.create(Agent.java:137)
at jason.infra.centralised.CentralisedAgArch.createArchs(CentralisedAgArch.java:92)
at jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS.createAgs(RunCentralisedMAS.java:465)
at jacamo.infra.JaCaMoLauncher.createAgs(JaCaMoLauncher.java:420)
at jacamo.infra.JaCaMoLauncher.create(JaCaMoLauncher.java:240)
at jacamo.infra.JaCaMoLauncher.main(JaCaMoLauncher.java:97)
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: mas4opc-server: Name or service not known
at java.net.Inet6AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native Method)
at java.net.InetAddress$1.lookupAllHostAddr(InetAddress.java:922)
at java.net.InetAddress.getAddressesFromNameService(InetAddress.java:1316)
at java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1492)

pasted1

--

Cleber Jorge Amaral
Professor de Ensino Técnico e Tecnológico

IFSC - Instituto Federal de Santa Catarina - Câmpus São José
Rua José Lino Kretzer, 608, Praia Comprida São José / SC - CEP 88103-310
www.sj.ifsc.edu.br
--
---
Cleber Jorge Amaral
Professor de Ensino Técnico e Tecnológico
Área de Telecomunicações
(48) 3381-2850 / Skype: clebercbr

IFSC - Instituto Federal de Santa Catarina - Câmpus São José
Rua José Lino Kretzer, 608, Praia Comprida São José / SC - CEP 88103-310
www.sj.ifsc.edu.br

Re: Debugging JaCaMo by a remote machine

Jomi Hubner
Hi Cleber,

yes, we can use this list also for jacamo projects (since jacamo is highly related to jason).

It seems there are two problems in your application:

1. the starting of the environment web interface (it is related to the stack trace you sent). For some reason the Java installation can not get the local IP address — and I am not an expert on that to help you (maybe you can find something using google). However, it has no consequences for your application, just the environment web interface is not running.

2. the communication between “robot” and “owner”. I noticed that your owner agent name is “owner_” and not “owner” (as used in the code of the robot) and thus the message sent by the robot fails. Did you change the name of the agents?

HTH

http://jomi.das.ufsc.br

> [...]
>
> <pasted1.png>
>
> --
>
> Cleber Jorge Amaral
> Professor de Ensino Técnico e Tecnológico
> Área de Telecomunicações
> (48) 3381-2850 / Skype: clebercbr
>
> IFSC - Instituto Federal de Santa Catarina - Câmpus São José
> Rua José Lino Kretzer, 608, Praia Comprida São José / SC - CEP 88103-310
> www.sj.ifsc.edu.br
> --
> ---
> Cleber Jorge Amaral
> Professor de Ensino Técnico e Tecnológico
> Área de Telecomunicações
> (48) 3381-2850 / Skype: clebercbr
>
> IFSC - Instituto Federal de Santa Catarina - Câmpus São José
> Rua José Lino Kretzer, 608, Praia Comprida São José / SC - CEP 88103-310
> www.sj.ifsc.edu.br

Fwd: Debugging JaCaMo by a remote machine

Kenefosa
Hi Cleber

See email below:

Thanks

Ken Ehimwenma
PhD student
Multiagent Systems, Predictive Modelling, Agent Classification Learning
Computing & Communication Research Centre
Faculty of Arts Computing Engineering & Sciences
Unit 12 Science Park
Sheffield Hallam University
City Campus
Howard Street
S1 1WB
Sheffield UK

Email:

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Jomi Hubner [via jason]" <[hidden email]>
Date: 8 June 2016 at 16:04:56 BST
To: Kenefosa <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Debugging JaCaMo by a remote machine

> [...]

> at java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1492)
>
> <pasted1.png>
>
> --
>
> Cleber Jorge Amaral
> Professor de Ensino Técnico e Tecnológico
> Área de Telecomunicações
> (48) 3381-2850 / Skype: clebercbr
>
> IFSC - Instituto Federal de Santa Catarina - Câmpus São José
> Rua José Lino Kretzer, 608, Praia Comprida São José / SC - CEP 88103-310
> www.sj.ifsc.edu.br
> --
> ---
> Cleber Jorge Amaral
> Professor de Ensino Técnico e Tecnológico
> Área de Telecomunicações
> (48) 3381-2850 / Skype: clebercbr
>
> IFSC - Instituto Federal de Santa Catarina - Câmpus São José
> Rua José Lino Kretzer, 608, Praia Comprida São José / SC - CEP 88103-310

http://jason.2324890.n4.nabble.com/Fwd-Debugging-JaCaMo-by-a-remote-machine-tp815p816.html
To start a new topic under jason-users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from jason-users, click here.
NAML

Re: Debugging JaCaMo by a remote machine

Cleber Amaral
Hi Jomi,

Sure it helps, thanks for your reply! Just to regist the solution.

2. You got another error which would be my next step. It is right, I just change every call to "owner_" and everything is fine. FYI the reason to this change is because in JCM file when I type "agent owner : owner.asl {}" the attached error is reported by eclipse looks like "owner" is a reserved word and eclipse was expecting some non reserved word to be the name of the agent, the hint says: "mismatched input 'owner' expecting RULE_ATOM", so

Cleber Jorge Amaral
Celular: (48) 8426-9006
Skype: clebercbr
gTalk: [hidden email]
Antes de imprimir, pense em suamismatched input 'owner' expecting RULE_ATOM.jpg
responsabilidade com o MEIO AMBIENTE.

On Wed, 8 Jun 2016 at 12:43 Jomi Fred Hübner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

>       at java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1492)
>
> <pasted1.png>
>
> --
>
> Cleber Jorge Amaral
> Professor de Ensino Técnico e Tecnológico
> Área de Telecomunicações
> (48) 3381-2850 / Skype: clebercbr
>
> IFSC - Instituto Federal de Santa Catarina - Câmpus São José
> Rua José Lino Kretzer, 608, Praia Comprida São José / SC - CEP 88103-310
> www.sj.ifsc.edu.br
> --
> ---
> Cleber Jorge Amaral
> Professor de Ensino Técnico e Tecnológico
> Área de Telecomunicações
> (48) 3381-2850 / Skype: clebercbr
>
> IFSC - Instituto Federal de Santa Catarina - Câmpus São José
> Rua José Lino Kretzer, 608, Praia Comprida São José / SC - CEP 88103-310

---
Cleber Jorge Amaral
Professor de Ensino Técnico e Tecnológico
Área de Telecomunicações
(48) 3381-2850 / Skype: clebercbr

IFSC - Instituto Federal de Santa Catarina - Câmpus São José
Rua José Lino Kretzer, 608, Praia Comprida São José / SC - CEP 88103-310
www.sj.ifsc.edu.br

Re: Debugging JaCaMo by a remote machine

Jomi Hubner
Good it works now and thanks for sharing the solution.

The error in the jcm is that the current syntax obliges a break line between { and }
We are working to fix it.

All the best,

Jomi