Fwd: Java command with Jason

rosalvo
Dear all!

I think I have made a (big) mistake about the question I have sent to the group. Sorry, but I´m not a good Java programmer and I´m still learning about Jason. So, I got confused ...

I don´t have the rigth answer already, but I think the fuzzy value is null (this information refers to the last message). I mean, Jason is displaying the null value because the fuzzy value is null.

I don´t know why this is happening because I´m using an example from the fuzzy class toolkit that should work. I´m working to find out ....

Sorry for the inconvenience again!

Rosalvo E. Streit.