How to Debug in Jason

Rao Asif

Hi,

Kindly tell me how to debug in Jason, i found the option 'Debug' but is there any option like 'break point' where we can stop the execution and see the current state.

Regards,
Asif Zafar

Smile Plz

Re: How to Debug in Jason

Iain Wallace-2
You can annotate plans with breakpoints.

p12 of the Jason manual.

Iain

On 30 May 2010, at 16:23, Rao Asif wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Kindly tell me how to debug in Jason, i found the option 'Debug' but is there any option like 'break point' where we can stop the execution and see the current state.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Re: How to Debug in Jason

Hi Asif,

Yes, when you press the debug button you get the "mind inspector" tool,
which helps debugging (you can say e.g. how many cycle to runs at once).
If you need a breakpoint you need to put a "breakpoint" annoation in the
plan you want the execution to stop. Annotation go in the plan label, e.g.:

@my_plan[breakpoint]