Init agents with custom BB

somallef
Hi, good evening for all!!!

I wonder if you can start two agents of the same asl file, but with different beliefs ? I want to set the beliefs in the file mas2j , at startup of the agents ...

Re: Init agents with custom BB

the following example (from the folder examples/st-claus of Jason distribution files) shows how to do what you want:

MAS jason_stclaus {

    agents:
        santa;
        edna     secretary.asl [beliefs="group_size(3,elf)"];
        robin    secretary.asl [beliefs="group_size(9,reindeer)"];
        elf      worker.asl    [beliefs="kind(elf),      secretary(edna)"]  #10;
        reindeer worker.asl    [beliefs="kind(reindeer), secretary(robin)"]  #9;

}

http://jomi.das.ufsc.br

Re: Init agents with custom BB

somallef

Thanks Jomi! It was exactly what I needed.