Integrate Jason plataform with my application

Integrate Jason plataform with my application

Carlos Manuel Toledo
How can I integrate an Agent with my application?
I have a application in Java, and I need that the agent interact with this application. I suppose that this agent will have its own threat.
How can I create an agent without jEdit editor?

Thank you

Re: Integrate Jason plataform with my application

Rafael H Bordini-2
Hi Carlos,

Have a look at the FAQ:

http://jason.sourceforge.net/faq/