Jacamo project file parameter

Claudio Alexandre
Please, where can I find a better description of the parameters that can be used in Jacamo Project File (.jcm)? The default documentation is not clear about how can I define "beliefBaseClass" "TextPersistentBB" or "JDBCPersistentBB" classes? Thanks in advance Claudio R Alexandre

Re: Jacamo project file parameter

Jomi Hubner
Hello Claudio,

when you create a new jacamo project, the .jcm file has comments on how to configure each part. In the case of the agents, we will find:

     agent bob : participant.asl {                    // if source is omitted, bob.asl will be used
         beliefs:     p("this is a condition",15000)   // initial beliefs
                      friend(alice)
         goals:       start, go(home)                  // initial goals

         debug:       mindinspector(gui(2000,html,history)) // starts the mind inspector for the agent  (details at http://jason.sourceforge.net/faq/faq.html -- How to log agents' mind states?)
         verbose:     2                                // 0 means only agent output, 1 means agent+jason output, 2 means agent+jason+debug output

         ag-class:    tt.MyAgClass                     // if omitted, Jason Agent default class will be used
         ag-arch:     myp.myArch1
                      mypkg.MyCustomAgArch             // CArtAgO arch is automatically included, if necessary, JADE arch is automatically included

         ag-bb-class: my.Bb // ******* Here BB options ************

On 25 Apr 2016, at 19:45, Claudio Alexandre <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please, where can I find a better description of the parameters that can be used in Jacamo Project File (.jcm)? The default documentation is not clear about how can I define "beliefBaseClass" "TextPersistentBB" or "JDBCPersistentBB" classes? Thanks in advance Claudio R Alexandre
Sent from the jason-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: Jacamo project file parameter

Claudio Alexandre
Thanks for your answer. The problem was because I have been writing

agent capture { ag-bb-class: jason.bb.TextPersistentBB }

however, it is recognized only when written as

agent capture { ag-bb-class: jason.bb.TextPersistentBB
}  or
agent capture {
       ag-bb-class: jason.bb.TextPersistentBB
}