Quantcast

Jar file with errors ANT

somallef
Hello Developers Jason !!! I could export my project to a .jar file using ANT, but when I run the file, I get the error below. Could help me, please? [CentralisedEnvironment] Error in Centralised MAS environment creation java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: c4jason.CartagoEnvironment at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at jason.infra.centralised.CentralisedEnvironment.(CentralisedEnvironment.java:56) at jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS.createEnvironment(RunCentralisedMAS.java:420) at jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS.create(RunCentralisedMAS.java:206) at jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS.main(RunCentralisedMAS.java:104) Exception in thread "main" jason.JasonException: The user environment class instantiation 'c4jason.CartagoEnvironment' has failed!c4jason.CartagoEnvironment at jason.infra.centralised.CentralisedEnvironment.(CentralisedEnvironment.java:61) at jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS.createEnvironment(RunCentralisedMAS.java:420) at jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS.create(RunCentralisedMAS.java:206) at jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS.main(RunCentralisedMAS.java:104)

Re: Jar file with errors ANT

Jomi Hubner
Hi, thanks for reporting this problem!

“c4jason" was recently renamed to “jaca” and some scripts were not properly updated. I’ve just released a new version of Jason that works better. It is available at

        https://sourceforge.net/projects/jason/files/jason/version%202.1/

> On 27 de out de 2016, at 00:00, somallef <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Developers Jason !!! I could export my project to a .jar file using ANT, but when I run the file, I get the error below. Could help me, please? [CentralisedEnvironment] Error in Centralised MAS environment creation java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: c4jason.CartagoEnvironment at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at jason.infra.centralised.CentralisedEnvironment.(CentralisedEnvironment.java:56) at jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS.createEnvironment(RunCentralisedMAS.java:420) at jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS.create(RunCentralisedMAS.java:206) at jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS.main(RunCentralisedMAS.java:104) Exception in thread "main" jason.JasonException: The user environment class instantiation 'c4jason.CartagoEnvironment' has failed!c4jason.CartagoEnvironment at jason.infra.centralised.CentralisedEnvironment.(CentralisedEnvironment.java:61) at jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS.createEnvironment(RunCentralisedMAS.java:420) at jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS.create(RunCentralisedMAS.java:206) at jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS.main(RunCentralisedMAS.java:104)
> Sent from the jason-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

http://jomi.das.ufsc.br

Re: Jar file with errors ANT

somallef
Hi Jomi,

Unfortunately I keep getting the same error. Is there any other way to export a jar file?

Re: Jar file with errors ANT

somallef
Hi!

After upgrading the installation of Jason and the plugin in Eclipse, I was getting the error below when performing the exported jar. But I downloaded the release indicated by Jomi in https://sourceforge.net/projects/jason/files/jason/version%202.1/ and everything started to work!

[owner] No failure event was generated for +!start[code(.create_agent("Usuario-1","usuario.asl")),code_line(28),code_src("ClassResource:/src/asl/owner.asl"),error(internal_action),error_msg("The source file null was not found!"),source(self)]
[owner] Error in internal action '.create_agent(Name,"usuario.asl")' (ClassResource:/src/asl/owner.asl:28): The source file null was not found!

Thank Jomi!