Jason Eclipse Plugin link

Alberto Signoretti
Hi all,

I'm using Jason through the JEdit interface. Now I would like to use the Jason Eclipse Plugin, but I was not able to find the correct link.

The link available in http://jasonplugin.wikidot.com/ is pointing to the new version of Jason framework.

Pelase, someone could help me?

Thanks.

Alberto.

Re: Jason Eclipse Plugin link

Jomi Fred Hubner-4
<base href="x-msg://417/">Hi,

the plugin is in the same directory than the Jason main distribution file:

On 17/04/2011, at 16:42, Alberto Signoretti wrote:

Hi all,

I'm using Jason through the JEdit interface. Now I would like to use the Jason Eclipse Plugin, but I was not able to find the correct link.

The link available in http://jasonplugin.wikidot.com/ is pointing to the new version of Jason framework.

Pelase, someone could help me?

Thanks.

Alberto.