MAS execution from java

ROBINSON J.S.
MAS execution from java

Hi,

I'm using Jason to develop an Ant Colony Simulation. I'm needing to start the MAS execution from a separate java component, how is this done?

Thanks,
John

Re: MAS execution from java

Jomi Hubner
Hi John,

you find some information at
http://jason.sourceforge.net/faq/faq.html#SECTION00056000000000000000

basically, you use the main method in the class RunCentralisedMAS.