Quantcast

Problem in installing Jason Eclipse plugin

Problem in installing Jason Eclipse plugin

suralk
Dear All,
I followed the guideline and installed Jason Eclipse plugin. When I tried to run the example Jason project, I get the following error:

Executing C:\bin\java -classpath C:\Program Files\Jason\Jason-1.4.0a\lib\ant-launcher.jar org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -e -f bin\testJason.xml run
Execution error: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\bin\java" (in directory "D:\research\Eclipse Workspace\testJason"): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\bin\java" (in directory "D:\research\Eclipse Workspace\testJason"): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1041)
at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:617)
at jason.infra.centralised.CentralisedMASLauncherAnt.run(CentralisedMASLauncherAnt.java:66)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:385)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:136)
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1022)
... 3 more

Seems like it is looking for Java at C:\bin\java. But I have set the JAVA_HOME correctly in the Jason configuration window. (Should also note that when I re-open this configuration window, it is again re-set to the default)
I am using :
Jason Jason-1.4.0a
Eclipse Kepler Service Release 1
(Downloaded the plugin from  http://jason.sourceforge.net/eclipseplugin/juno/)