Problem with eclipse integration of jason/jade

Problem with eclipse integration of jason/jade

BOURDIL Pierre-Alain

Hi,

I’m trying to run the jade integration example in eclipse (neon.3, java1.8_111, Ubuntu  16.04) .

It seems my build path is correct (include the jade lib from the JADE distribution, in accordance with Jason configuration). Nevertheless, when I run the Jason project, I got a ClessDefNoitFound  : JadeAgArch

Is there any way to make it run within eclipse ?

Thanks by advance

Pierre-Alain BOURDIL

Ingénieur R&D

05.61.00.79.79

[hidden email]

SYSTÈMES NUMÉRIQUES

417 L’Occitane
CS 77679

31676 LABEGE Cedex

scalian.com

Re: Problem with eclipse integration of jason/jade

BOURDIL Pierre-Alain

Hi Alejandro,

You mean like this :

If yes, it did not solve my problem. Note I have update Jason config to point to the jasonbookTrading\lib\jade.jar lib, with no success.

Pierre-Alain BOURDIL

Ingénieur R&D

05.61.00.79.79

[hidden email]