Re: A new query

Jomi Fred Hubner-4
Hi Carlos,

yes, it is possible to know which plan caused the failure. The internal action .current_intention(I)  allow us to get all the stack of plans (intended means).

it follows an excerpt of the demo/failure example that illustrate the use:

-!g3(failure)[error(ErrorId), error_msg(Msg), code(CodeBody), code_src(CodeSrc), code_line(CodeLine)] : true
  <- .print("Error ", ErrorId, " '",Msg,"' by ",CodeBody," in ",CodeSrc,":",CodeLine);
     .current_intention(I);
     .print("current intention is: ",I);
     I = intention(Id,[_|IntendedMeans]);
     .println;
     .println("*  Intention #",Id, ", IM stack:");
     !print_im(IntendedMeans).

+!print_im([]).
+!print_im([im(PlanLabel,Body,Unif)|R])
  <- .println("*        ",Body,"      * unifier: ",Unif);
     !print_im(R).