Quantcast

Re: Eclipse debug

Jomi Hubner
<base href="x-msg://335/">Dear Giancarlo,

it follows some steps to help you to run your jason application in eclipse and debugging the java part.

1. create the jason project as usual in the eclipse
2. go to menu Run/Run Configurations... and
- select your project
- set "jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS" as main class

- in the arguments tab, inform your .mas2j file

3. define your breakpoints
4. run the configuration in debug mode as usual in eclipse

On 16/06/2013, at 13:41, Giancarlo Rafael Córdova Oliden wrote:

Hello! I want to know something, I'm using the Eclipse plugin to develope a Multiagent system but I have a problem. The problem is that I can't use breakpoints to debug my java code. This doesn't stop me from continue but it make me spend more time searching for the errors.

So can someone explain me if there is a way to make this work out or this is just like that and I can't do anything about that for the moment.

thanks!

---
Est. Giancarlo Rafael Córdova Oliden
Escuela de Ingeniería de Sistemas y Computación
Universidad Católica Santo Toribio de Mogrovejo
Email: [hidden email]
Contactos Telf.: (74) -603475 Cel.: (51)979074927