Re: Help

Amir Muumin
Dear All,

This is my first time to post to this forum, and also I am new in Jason framework.

I want to use Jason in my project where I can create Multi-agent system model and then implement in the case study.

My question is that, Is it possible to use Jason to create agents which can be able to do the following:
  1. Sensing the user (computer user) during saving files and capture file-name, file-size, file-type, date, time, and its location in the local disk.
  2. Creating log file to save those items mentioned in no.1 above.
  3. Searching file by utilizing log file created from no,2 above.
If it is possible could you please give me some hints on how  can I be able to create those agents to do those tasks above?

Your quick respond will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Kindly regards,

Amir

Re: Help

Jomi Hubner
Dear Amir,

welcome to the list!

some of the tasks you want to do will better be implemented in Java. In Jason, the easiest way to call Java methods is by means of internal actions. So, I suggest as a first approach to try to define a set of useful internal actions to interface your agents with the file system.

On 03/03/2014, at 22:33, Amir Muumin <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

PO Box 476, Florian├│polis, SC