Quantcast

Re: Is there an official Maven source for jason.jar?

Re: Is there an official Maven source for jason.jar?

Jomi Hubner
Hi Stephen,

we finally include jason in the maven central repository!

you can add:

<dependency>
  <groupId>net.sf.jason</groupId>
  <artifactId>jason</artifactId>
  <version>1.3.9</version>
</dependency>

in the configuration of your pom.xml file to use it.

Since it is the first time we use maven, please let us know if it works fine.