Re: Jason question on belief base

Rafael H Bordini-2
Hi Abdulla,

The belief is removed in the same reasoning cycle where the intention
with the "-belief[...]" formula was executed. Although you're allowed to
do it, it's not usual to delete beliefs that originate from percepts.
For example, if the percept that led to the belief is still in the
environment in the beginning of the next reasoning cycle, through belief
update the agent will acquire again that same belief that you just
deleted. This is a usual cause of problems with deleting percepts, but I
cannot tell if that's the problem in your case. If this doesn't help,
feel free to let us know.