Quantcast

Re: Need help in Jason

Jomi Fred Hubner-4

On 30/07/2011, at 14:51, pooja vashisth wrote:

Hi,

Hi Pooja,

Please, I need help and some guidance on the following implementation issues in Jason.

1. Is it possible to have agents working in multiple environments within one jason project ?

In the usual distribution, there is only one environment. If you need more, you can create and use a "special" environment that joins all others.

2. How can one create a user interface in the form of web pages in jason. What language do we use to code the web page?

We have an example based on JSP available at

(see readme for more information)
Although this example uses Saci as the communication platform, I guess that it is quite easy to move to JADE.

3. Is it possible that a human user can pass certain inputs from a web page to an (user) agent so that the input enables the agent to choose an appropriate plan according to the input. How can we do this ?

In the Jason book you find a detailed description of this application.

4. Is there any application in the Jason's example or demo list which I can refer for some help on the above issues ?

I would be thankful for your help!
Thanks and good day,
Pooja.

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got Input?   Slashdot Needs You.
Take our quick survey online.  Come on, we don't ask for help often.