Re: clearPercepts()

Rafael H Bordini-2
Hi Tina,

There is one data structure that records the percepts that all agents
receive (everything that is visible to ALL agents) and then there are
separate structures for each of the agents. This way you can model
things that are publicly perceptible as well as things that only one or
a group of agents can perceive (e.g. because of their location within an
environment). To more more practical, if you wanted to completely clear
up all percepts of all agents you need to execute clearPercepts() (to
clearly only the global percepts) and then the individual percepts for
each agent, e.g. clearPercepts(ag1), clearPercepts(ag2), etc. See also
method

getEnvironmentInfraTier().getRuntimeServices().getAgentsNames()

in the API, if you need it.