Re: (nessun oggetto)

Jomi Fred Hubner-4

On 05/07/2010, at 08:35, Anselmi Biagio wrote:

> Hi, how can i get at the end of execution of my project in Jason, the list of plan, that the agent haved choosed during running?

You need to customise the Agent class. In your customisation, the method selectOption will receive as parameter all options of plans (Jason selects the first by default).

e.g.:

class MyAgent extends Agent {
    public Option selectOption(List<Option> options) {
        // do whatever you want with options here
        return super.selectOptions(options); // default implementation
    }
}

> And why, when i use the internal action .time(15,_,_). and on my computer the hour is 15, MAS console give me a failure?

It is a bug in the internal action .time: 15h is represented by 3 (pm). This was already fixed in the subversion and will be available in next release of Jason.

> Thanks

Re: (nessun oggetto)

Rafael H Bordini-2
Also, have a look at the logging system, it might help you e.g. writing
the chosen plans (the first in the options list if you use the default
selection) to a log file. See section 4.3 of the FAQ:

http://jason.sourceforge.net/faq

cheers