Re: problem with jdom in my Eclipse project with Jason

Re: problem with jdom in my Eclipse project with Jason

Jomi Fred Hubner-4
Hi Anselmi,

you find in the FAQ some clues about classpath:
http://jason.sourceforge.net/faq/faq.html#SECTION00054000000000000000

If none of them helps you, please contact us again.

On 16/06/2010, at 14:55, Anselmi Biagio wrote:

> Hi, i must read in my Eclipse project a xml file, I have include in project's classpath library jdom, but when i run my project the MAS console give this error :
>
> Exception in thread "nica" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom/input/SAXBuilder
>   at prove.FrameSettaggi.execute(FrameSettaggi.java:146)
>   at jason.asSemantics.TransitionSystem.applyExecInt(TransitionSystem.java:501)
>   at jason.asSemantics.TransitionSystem.applySemanticRule(TransitionSystem.java:150)
>   at jason.asSemantics.TransitionSystem.reasoningCycle(TransitionSystem.java:1021)
>   at jason.infra.centralised.CentralisedAgArch.run(CentralisedAgArch.java:197)
>   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder
>   at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
>   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
>   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
>   at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
>   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
>   ... 6 more
>
> why?
>
> Thanks for reply.

Re: problem with jdom in my Eclipse project with Jason

Omar Chiyean
Put the SAXBuilder jar and all jars in a folder named lib under your project directory.

That would help..
Or use the classpath directive in the project masj file...