Quantcast

Redirecting logging

Vin Baines
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone had looked at redirecting Jason log output to something else? I'm thinking of something like chainsaw, so I can sort/timestamp etc all of the reports I'm seeing from agents, as well as additional things like message/perception counts over time. At the moment I'm writing to disk but I'be now got alot of various parts doing alot of disk I/o!

Thanks!