SACI infrastructure error

P Marionya
Hello guys,

Am new to Jason and I need help on this:

Am running electronic-book mas example on Saci infrastructure and I have encountered an error that states:

"jason.JasonException: The project's infrastructure ('Saci') is unknown! "

Is there a way of getting around this? I cant proceed from here

Thank you.

Patrick

Re: SACI infrastructure error

P Marionya
Hello Rafael,

Thanks for your prompt response.  If I use Jade, does it support the message box module like Saci?  I need to have a web-based agent for interface (JSP & tomcat) that communicates and interacts with Jason agents.

Thanks again.

Patrick.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Rafael H Bordini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Patrick,

Jomi will be able to help you better but I think SACI is no longer supported. You can run the same example all in the same computer changing Saci to Centralised or to JADE if you need to run the systems in multiple hosts.

On 19/06/2014 12:30, P Marionya wrote:
Hello guys,

Am new to Jason and I need help on this:

Am running electronic-book mas example on Saci infrastructure and I have
encountered an error that states:

"jason.JasonException: The project's infrastructure ('Saci') is unknown! "

Is there a way of getting around this? I cant proceed from here

Thank you.

Patrick

http://p.sf.net/sfu/hpccsystems

Re: SACI infrastructure error

Norzaidah Md Noh
Hello Rafael,

I am a newbie to Jason as well. I am also developing my MAS with some JSP for the interface. How actually we use Centralised for this? Before this, I am using Jason 1.3.6, it runs perfectly with SACI. But, the new Jason didn't support SACI. When you say we can use Centralised for this, I am really excited to try the latest version of Jason. We can use Centralised with JSP?

Regards,
Zaida

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 2:33 PM, P Marionya <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Rafael H Bordini-2
Dear Patrick and Zaida,

Sorry, I'm afraid for that particular example you need SACI (which you
can only have in older versions of Jason) or you need to change the
given code to use the agent's own mail boxes (for centralised, or use
JADE messages) rather than SACI, however this would involve knowing a
bit the Jason API.

Also, it's best if Jomi responds as he developed that example, I think
he isn't currently reading email because of the world cup holidays here.

On 20/06/2014 11:42, Norzaidah Md Noh wrote:

> Hello Rafael,
>
> I am a newbie to Jason as well. I am also developing my MAS with some
> JSP for the interface. How actually we use Centralised for this? Before
> this, I am using Jason 1.3.6, it runs perfectly with SACI. But, the new
> Jason didn't support SACI. When you say we can use Centralised for this,
> I am really excited to try the latest version of Jason. We can use
> Centralised with JSP?
>
> Regards,
> Zaida
>

> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 2:33 PM, P Marionya <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hello Rafael,
>
>     Thanks for your prompt response.  If I use Jade, does it support the
>     message box module like Saci?  I need to have a web-based agent for
>     interface (JSP & tomcat) that communicates and interacts with Jason
>     agents.
>
>     Thanks again.
>
>     Patrick.
>

>     On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Rafael H Bordini
>
>         Hi Patrick,
>
>         Jomi will be able to help you better but I think SACI is no
>         longer supported. You can run the same example all in the same
>         computer changing Saci to Centralised or to JADE if you need to
>         run the systems in multiple hosts.
>
>         Cheers,
>
>         Rafael
>

>         On 19/06/2014 12:30, P Marionya wrote:
>
>             Hello guys,
>
>             Am new to Jason and I need help on this:
>
>             Am running electronic-book mas example on Saci
>             infrastructure and I have
>             encountered an error that states:
>
>             "jason.JasonException: The project's infrastructure ('Saci')
>             is unknown! "
>

>             Is there a way of getting around this? I cant proceed from here
>
>             Thank you.
>
>             Patrick
>

>             ------------------------------__------------------------------__------------------
>             HPCC Systems Open Source Big Data Platform from LexisNexis
>             Risk Solutions
>             Find What Matters Most in Your Big Data with HPCC Systems
>             Open Source. Fast. Scalable. Simple. Ideal for Dirty Data.
>             Leverages Graph Analysis for Fast Processing & Easy Data
>             Exploration
>             http://p.sf.net/sfu/__hpccsystems
>             <http://p.sf.net/sfu/hpccsystems>

> ~norzaidah

Re: SACI infrastructure error

(I am not so fan of soccer, I was camping :-)

Indeed, SACI is not supported anymore by its developers so we decided to remove it from the Jason options. But JADE could be a good option. Instead of a message box, a Jade agent should be likely used. I guess JADE has some documentation about the integration of its agents with JSP.

Unfortunately, there is no JSP+JADE+Jason example I can send to you. I'll try to produce an example this week.

All the best,

Jomi

On 21/06/2014, at 06:32, Rafael H Bordini <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>>        Rafael
>>

>>        On 19/06/2014 12:30, P Marionya wrote:
>>
>>            Hello guys,
>>
>>            Am new to Jason and I need help on this:
>>
>>            Am running electronic-book mas example on Saci
>>            infrastructure and I have
>>            encountered an error that states:
>>
>>            "jason.JasonException: The project's infrastructure ('Saci')
>>            is unknown! "
>>

>>            Is there a way of getting around this? I cant proceed from here
>>
>>            Thank you.
>>
>>            Patrick
>>

>>            ------------------------------__------------------------------__------------------
>>            HPCC Systems Open Source Big Data Platform from LexisNexis
>>            Risk Solutions
>>            Find What Matters Most in Your Big Data with HPCC Systems
>>            Open Source. Fast. Scalable. Simple. Ideal for Dirty Data.
>>            Leverages Graph Analysis for Fast Processing & Easy Data

we finally finished an example with JSP+Jade+Jason. It is available at

        https://sourceforge.net/projects/jason/files/jason-applications/version%201.4/jsp-jade-jason.zip/download

In the .zip file there is a readme.html file briefly explaining the implementation and instructions to run it.

On 23/06/2014, at 09:14, Jomi Hubner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>>>           is unknown! "
>>>

>>>           Is there a way of getting around this? I cant proceed from here
>>>
>>>           Thank you.
>>>
>>>           Patrick
>>>

>>>           ------------------------------__------------------------------__------------------
>>>           HPCC Systems Open Source Big Data Platform from LexisNexis
>>>           Risk Solutions
>>>           Find What Matters Most in Your Big Data with HPCC Systems
>>>           Open Source. Fast. Scalable. Simple. Ideal for Dirty Data.
>>>           Leverages Graph Analysis for Fast Processing & Easy Data
>>>           Exploration
>>>           http://p.sf.net/sfu/__hpccsystems
>>>           <http://p.sf.net/sfu/hpccsystems>

>>> --
>>> ~norzaidah

> Jomi Fred Hubner
> Federal University of Santa Catarina
> Department of Automation and Systems Engineering

Hi Jomi,

Thanks for the efforts of putting together an example for us.  I have tried to get it run on my local machine to no avail.  The problem is geronimo cant start up.  Whenever I fire it up, I get "main not found error" both in command prompt and in eclipse.

I am running it on windows 8 platform 64 bit.

If any can be help of this, I will really appreciate.

Thank you.

Patrick.

PS: Attached below is the screenshot

Inline image 1

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 1:04 AM, Jomi Hubner <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

> [...]

>>>           is unknown! "
>>>

>>>           Is there a way of getting around this? I cant proceed from here
>>>
>>>           Thank you.
>>>
>>>           Patrick
>>>

>>>           ------------------------------__------------------------------__------------------
>>>           HPCC Systems Open Source Big Data Platform from LexisNexis
>>>           Risk Solutions
>>>           Find What Matters Most in Your Big Data with HPCC Systems
>>>           Open Source. Fast. Scalable. Simple. Ideal for Dirty Data.
>>>           Leverages Graph Analysis for Fast Processing & Easy Data
>>>           Exploration
>>>           http://p.sf.net/sfu/__hpccsystems
>>>           <http://p.sf.net/sfu/hpccsystems>

>>> --
>>> ~norzaidah

> Jomi Fred Hubner
> Federal University of Santa Catarina
> Department of Automation and Systems Engineering

I am not an expert on this kind of software, but you can use a web server you are used to to run the hello.jsp page... IT is a very simple JSP page that, I guess, many web servers are capable to run.

On 30/06/2014, at 04:48, P Marionya <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jomi,

Thanks for the efforts of putting together an example for us.  I have tried to get it run on my local machine to no avail.  The problem is geronimo cant start up.  Whenever I fire it up, I get "main not found error" both in command prompt and in eclipse.

I am running it on windows 8 platform 64 bit.

If any can be help of this, I will really appreciate.

Thank you.

Patrick.

PS: Attached below is the screenshot

<image.png>