Quantcast

Simple example of JASDL

Denis Araujo
Hi, Jason users people.
I'm working to up JASDL, an ontology extension to Jason.
After a lot of hours, I finally could run Jason examples and demos, but JASDL commerce example don't :(
How commerce example is really huge, I tried to construct a "hello world" example, building a very simple ontology e trying do load it. Well, as you could guess, don't work too...

Any tips/hints/clues to me?

--
"Esta mensagem e uma correspondencia reservada e sua divulgacao, distribuicao, reproducao ou qualquer forma de utilizacao depende de autorizacao, sujeitando-se o responsavel a medidas judiciais. Se voce a recebeu por engano, favor elimina-la."

"This message is a reserved correspondence and its disclosure, distribution, reproduction or any other form of use shall depend upon proper authorization, and the recipient responsible for such disclosure, distribution, reproduction or use shall be subject to legal actions. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it."