Simulation multiple agents for multiple time steps

Simulation multiple agents for multiple time steps

Sajjad
Hello
Regards
            I am a beginner in Jason.
I have a basic project, consist of two agents i.e. Man and Woman. first I want

1. Man and woman = 1000 each in number
2. based on some set desire woman search for man and once condition satisfied then belief updated for example from Woman (single) to woman(married).

I am facing problem

1. I cant hold both agents 100 each, because then communication problem among agents so either I have to put woman = 1000 and man =1 or vice versa.

2. I want to run this simulation for next 10 years (for example), so I need to use TimeSteppedEnvironment ?

Please help me, as I am stuck now.

Regards