Quantcast

Using Jason agents in Rinsim

Larissa
Hi,

Recently I am interested in developing multi-agent system. And actually, I am working on a  project using Rinsim.
Rinsim is a logistics simulator written in Java ( https://github.com/rinde/RinSim ) .
I want to use Jason to create my agents  , is it possible to run a Jason agents in Rinsim simulator?
Is it possible to use another environment beside Jason environment or Cartago environment?

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Larissa

Larissa ANDRAINASOA
Master Student
Software Engineering
Wuhan Institute of Technology

愿原力与你同在。

Re: Using Jason agents in Rinsim

Jomi Hubner
Hello Larissa,

I don’t know RinSim, but since it is written in Java it should be simple to integrate it with Jason.

The simplest integration is by either jason or cartago environments, they will map the simulation data and methods into perception and actions for the agents.