Quantcast

Writing Final State: Best Approach

Darren Ditto

Hello,

I’m working on a system using Jason and I would like to print a list of moves to a file when I stop the application?

Could someone please recommend a good approach for this?

Thanks,

Darren.

Re: Writing Final State: Best Approach

Jomi Hubner
<base href="x-msg://48/">Hi Darren,

I think you have two options:

a) internal action: call an internal action each time the agent do a move. The internal action, coded in Java, can write the movement into a file.

b) custom agent architecture: create a new architecture that overrides the "act" method writing the action (received as a parameter) into a file. This version doesn't require that you change the .asl code.