addPercept functionality

Michalis Mamakos
Hello there,

Being a new Jason developer I have the following to ask.
Assuming that my environment class extends the Environment class(i.e not the TimeSteppedEnvironment one)
and being aware of the fact that at the beginning of each reasoning cycle there can be perceived many percepts, via the addPercept procedure, from which only one is chosen so that an event is triggered.
But how can I know that the perceive function is not called before each of the desired addPercept calls have occured?

Re: addPercept functionality

Michalis Mamakos
Please ignore this post and reply to the one that is above on the forum.