calling MATLAB from Jason

pooja vashisth
Dear Jomi,

Please help me with this. Is it possible to call the MATLAB functions from a Jason program. We can easily use a Java program inside Jason. Can I make a Java program call MATLAB function and then use it for manipulation by a Jason agent. Or is there some other possible way?please suggest me if this is possible?

Thanks and regards,

Pooja Vashisth