eclipse plugin

Bajor Tamás
Hello Jason-users!

I implemented a Jason program in Eclipse, but after i finished and created  JAR file from my project, the agents did not start to work. I created the file under the Export -> Jar file -> ....  menu point.
Could someone give me some advice what should I setup to the agents start to work?

Thanks!
Tamas

Re: eclipse plugin

Maicon-2
Hi Bajor,

You don't need to export a JAR file to run a Jason project.
It's enough to click on the button "Run Jason Application"
I attached a file highlighting the button "Run Jason Application"

Here you can find some other instructions about how to work with the Jason plugin:

Let me know if you have some other questions

Regards,
Maicon

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:20 PM, Bajor Tamás <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Jason-users!

I implemented a Jason program in Eclipse, but after i finished and created  JAR file from my project, the agents did not start to work. I created the file under the Export -> Jar file -> ....  menu point.
Could someone give me some advice what should I setup to the agents start to work?

Thanks!
Tamas

run.png (93K) Download Attachment

FW: eclipse plugin

Bajor Tamás

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: RE: [Jason-users] eclipse plugin
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 14:07:14 +0100

Hi Maicon!

Yeah, thanks I know that. But I need that Jar file, because I cant bring the source code and the IDE too, where I should use the agents.
But since my previous email I came closer to the solution. I generated the manifest file with eclipse then I modified the Main-Class line to "jason.infra.centralised.RunCentralisedMAS". I thought it will work finally, but it didnt. I get this error (?or inform?) message.

But I dont know what it does exactly mean. Any idea?
Thanks for helping.
Cheers

Tamas

Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 09:25:20 -0200

[...]