Quantcast

goals diagrams

Jomi Fred Hubner-4
Hi,

I want to share a jason feature quite unused: the transformation of .asl code in other formats (html, latex, ...). For example, the attached goal diagram can be generate based on the code of agent.asl in the examples/blocks-world.

This feature is implemented as shell scripts, so windows users have to adapt them for windows.

1. To generate LaTeX:

        cd examples/blocks-world
        ../../bin/asl2tex agent.asl > agent.tex
        pdflatex agent.tex

2. To generate HTML

        ../../bin/asl2html agent.asl > agent.html

3. To generate the goal diagram ("dot" should be installed)

        ../../bin/asl2dot agent.asl > goals.dot
        dot -Tpdf goals.dot -o goals.pdf

Of course these programs are quite limited and preliminary, so if someone needs something better, he/she is welcome to contribute :-) It is all open source.

HTH

goals.pdf (11K) Download Attachment
agent.html (5K) Download Attachment
agent.pdf (100K) Download Attachment

Re: goals diagrams

Jomi Fred Hubner-4
sim, eu fiz um dia desses para aprender a usar o "dot" (um programa de visualizacao de grafos)