jason_executable_file

Bajor Tamás
Hi Dear Jason Users!

I would like to make an executable file from my Jason application. I have found an option what makes a jar file under the Plugins/Jason/Create an executable jar option in jEdit IDE.
But the jar while what it made have a problem. It cant find the jacamo.infra.JaCaMoInfrastructureFactory.java file.
Can you help me about it somehow?

Or can you give me an advice how should i make an executable file?

Thanks a lot!
Kumar

Re: jason_executable_file

Jomi Hubner
<base href="x-msg://425/">Dear Kumar,

indeed I found a bug in the latest version of Jason related to this feature, but it wasn't the same as yours!
would you mind to replace the file lib/jason.jar of your installation by the file available at
and test it again?

Thanks

Jomi

ps.: I guess you can answer directly to me and not to the list, since it is a too specific topic.