Quantcast

list in Jason

Andy Here!!!
hi,

I am wondering is there any list provide in Jason (just like list [H|T] in Jason? Thank you very much

Do as much as you can before you can't do it anymore

Re: list in Jason

Rafael H Bordini
Dear Andy,

Yes, you can use lists in exactly the same way they
are used in Prolog.

Andy Here!!! writes:
 > hi,
 >  I am wondering is there any list provide in Jason (just like list [H|T] in
 > Jason? Thank you very much
 >
 > --
 > Do as much as you can before you can't do it anymore

Re: list in Jason

Andy Here!!!
Hi,

I am new in Agent-based programming, then i decide to start by using Jason. I have basic on Prolog, then i try to understand about Jason, i have looked into Jason's documentation. It helps me much, but i want to look for more resource about Jason. I have tried to do "append" list on Jason, but i couldn't do it succesfully. Any sample code for this? May somebody point me to some resource link about Jason?

Actually, can Jason be used to concatenate 2 strings?

Thank you very much for attention...

Peace,

Andy

Re: list in Jason

Rafael H Bordini

Hi Andy,

Andy Here!!! writes:
 > Hi,
 >  I am new in Agent-based programming, then i decide to start by using Jason.
 > I have basic on Prolog, then i try to understand about Jason, i have looked
 > into Jason's documentation. It helps me much, but i want to look for more
 > resource about Jason. I have tried to do "append" list on Jason, but i
 > couldn't do it succesfully. Any sample code for this? May somebody point me
 > to some resource link about Jason?

There is a pre-defined internal action ".concat" which can be used to append
two lists; have a look at the "internal actions" section of the manual.

 >  Actually, can Jason be used to concatenate 2 strings?

Have a look at the pre-defiend internal actions and you'll find out how to
implement such things in Java for use within AgentSpeak code. The Jason FAQ
explains step by step how to create an internal action, you just need to
implement the action itself in Java after following those steps.

Best,

Rafael