Quantcast

outer lib problem

Bajor Tamás
Dear Jason Users!

My problem is not too complicated but im actually cant figure it out.
So I implemented a program, which use the JFreeChart diagram drawing API. After I finished the implementing, I created the JAR file with jEdit, but somehow this file doesnt see this API. I dont know exactly why not, because the JFreeChart's lib and the JAR file are in the same folder. But if I execute the program from the jEdit it properly works, so...

Could someone help me? I would be really thankful.

Tamas!

Re: outer lib problem

Jomi Fred Hubner-4
<base href="x-msg://351/">Dear Bajor,

the JAR created by Jason contains only your application and Jason, you need to merge this JAR file with all other jars you need into a single jar file. To put them in the same folder isn't enough. I guess there are tools for that somewhere.

Another option is to create a script  file (.BAT) that includes all jars in the classpath....

HTH.

Jomi