Quantcast

using JSF and Jason

pooja vashisth
Hi Jomi,

I am working on a centralised infrastructure for my system. Is it possible to use JSF (Jave Servelet Faces) to build my web pages for the user to access the agents running on a single server ? Can I get some examples or tutorials to start with !!! I don't know what method Jason uses so that the information flows to and fro from user interface and jason agents...

Thanks,
Pooja.
Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.