Quantcast

using the Environment with external frameworks

using the Environment with external frameworks

Age Aquarius
Deal All,

I have one question concerning the usage of external frameworks (.jar files) in the Jason Environment.

I am using the jason plug-in for Eclipse. I include the external .jar to the build-bath and everything seem to be perfect when writing the java code. When though I run the jason app I get the message that the packages I included do not exist.
I found out that in the build.xml that Jason produces, the .jar files I had included in eclipse were not mentioned.
I then added these .jars to the Jason/lib directory from where jason.jar is reading its libraries and I still get the same result.

Any ideas how I could make it work?

Thanks

Babis

Re: using the Environment with external frameworks

Jomi Hubner
<base href="x-msg://1924/">Dear Babis,

There is an entry in the FAQ that I hope provides you a solution: